IML: Right Angle Speedometer Takeoff

To the Group;

I have an item which I have no use for, a used right angle (90 degree) speedometer cable takeoff adapter which allows a speedometer cable to have no turn to make at the transmission. It measures 2" X 2 3/16" in size and fits all American Std. speedometer cables. It is a Mopar part no. 106301. If anyone needs it, let me know.

Joe Strickland
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;Texasw;76271
email;internet:jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard