IML: Luxurious Imperials versus toycars

I agree with Rob.  Our cars are not "environmentally correct" in that they use more gasoline, but we sure enjoy driving them.  The looks and the comfort in these older cars outshines the newer toy cars.  Being able to stretch out our legs and have plenty of hip room is "real luxury".  New cars may have more gadgets inside and under the hood, but they don't have the class or attraction of the older cars IMHO.  Many of the styling and engineering features that were introduced in Imperials over the years have now become standard in nearly all cars now:  4-wheel disc brakes, cruise control, curved side-glass, ABS, safety rim wheels.  I still like the idea of swivel front seats.  Perhaps some day they will make a come-back.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;Texasw;76271
email;internet:jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard