IML: WPC News - back issues available - many Imperial issues among them

IML: WPC News - back issues available - many Imperial issues among them

http://stores.ebay.com/R-W-DParts_Chrysler-Literature_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ9QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Folks, the WPC literature donated to the club by Jim
Martin has been listed in the ebay store that I run.
Plenty of Imperial items there, as well as other
stuff.

Almost everything has a buy it now, so this is an
attempt to offer folks here first dibs.

Many thanks to Jim Martin, "Mr. 1939", for his kind
donation to the club!

Kenyon Wills