IML: Disc Brake conversion

I have just finished a disc brake conversion on my 58 with an AAJ kit however when I put my wheels on they wont spin.  The inside of the rim is hitting the calipers somewhere i think but I can't see where.  I have ground all the casting marks off the calipers smooth but I still have the problem.  Has any one struck this before if you have on of these kits fitted.

Regards
Chris

PS: I will call AAJ for a solution tomorrow but I thought I would try the IML to see if anyone has had the same problem.

Regards
Chris Wardle
58 Imp Crown Coupe