Re: IML: 1961 imperial front end parts

i got all the bushings and ball joints from rare parts they didnt have the tie rod ends or idiler arm

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- Mark Battesby wrote:

> I cant believe how hard its been trying to find
> parts to redo my front end . I have found all the
> parts except probably the most important. I cant
> seem to find tie rod ends or a idler arm . Does
> anyone know anyone or any parts place on line where
> i can order these parts . thank you if you do Mark

http://imperialclub.com/Part/Suspension/Resources.htm

Tried rare parts and the rest of the gang here
already?

If they can't help, write to me off-list and I'll ask
my connection about them. These shouldn't be all that
tough to find. They are likely to be pricey though.

-Kenyon