Re: IML: 1961 imperial

Try a company called Just Suspensions. Have used them successfully on other '60's era Mopars.                                          Mark Fink.                                      1969 Dodge Super Bee, looking for 1960 Imperial for wife.                      Los Angeles area
------Original Message------
From: Mark Battesby
Sent: Nov 23, 2007 9:50 PM
Subject: IML: 1961 imperial

I cant believe how hard its been trying to find parts to redo my front end . I have found all the parts except probably the most important. I cant seem to find tie rod ends or a idler arm . Does anyone know anyone or any parts place on line where i can order these parts . thank you if you do Mark

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile