Re: IML: Paint colors

When I had my 60 done 2 years ago we did a computer color match from the bottom of the trunk lid.  I believe it was PPG who did the match.  The color match was perfect.  If you have an original chip chart you can be reasonably sure that over the last 40 or 50 years the chip color has faded or changed somewhat.  I think the non weather exposed areas on the car offer a better color match.
My colors are Powdered Bronze and Beach Biege.
Tom
60 Crown 4dr Southampton