Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:22 PM
Subject: IML: '61 On the Road in CT

My wife and I had the privilege of spending about 45 minutes behind a beautiful 61 LeBaron in white on I-84 from the MassPike tolls to just north of Hartford on our way home from Boston Saturday morning. It was great seeing such a stately car gliding along at speed with ease and prestige. It looked like it might have been a recent purchase as there weren't plates on the car and it had what might have been temporary tags in the rear window. It also appeared to be traveling in caravan with an Olds with VA plates.

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, especially the lucky owner if you happen to be an IML member.

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ