IML: Please Welcome Robert Head

New Subscriber(s): Robert Head
Email Address is: robertheadceec@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Canada

Car(s) owned: 1936 Non-Divider Window C10 Sedan Limosine (you folks have
asked me about this car on this site - well, here I am in need of info)

Self-Introduction: Good gosh, where to start - Well, I live in Taiwan, have
been here 8 years, and my car has been languishing in Canada for some years
now. When I return in a year or so it will be restored. I have owned a
number of old cars over the years, and if you type airflow and crosley on a
websearch, my name will come up on a site with loads of car pics, as I have
posted info on both such cars there. I have plans to run a limo service in
Canada, on my return, and include the Airflow in the fleet (of 2-4 cars). I
expect I will replace the drivetrain with modern components for safety and
dependability while the car is in service [primarily for weddings] retaining
the original components for its retirement (suggestions?). It is NOT going
to be hot-rodded! Sure could use some help finding some of the missing bits.
The car is a CA original....needs rockers, and some small interior chrome
handles, stuff like that, the rest is all there. Any idea of how many of
these cars are out there?