IML: HOW WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER

Fellow Imperial nuts,
I just have to tell you folks what happens when we look out for, and help, each other when we have needs for our cars.
On October 30, I sent an email request to the membership for what I thought was an absolutely hopeless request. I asked the members if anyone had some of the correct leather for my '81 "Frank Sinatra". The next day I received a reply from BILL LONGEST that ,indeed, there was some of the exact leather listed on EBAY!! I absolutely could not believe it!
To make a long story short, I was the only bidder (I probably would have sold my house to get it anyway!), and now have it in my possession. It is probably enough to replace every piece that is bad and it matches perfectly.
Thanks again Bill, and I just want everyone to know that referrals do work.
If anyone has any yellow leather, please let Bill know.
You guys must know that I am a very happy camper!!!
Jerry Landis