Re: IML: Edelbrock Carb for My '59

Funny thing is that the design of te Edelbrock carbs is very close to that of the carters.

The Edelbrocks are very easy to work on, and quite trouble-free on the long run. Take good care in chosing a properly sized one, for normal cruising, a 600cfm will do usually, if you prefer a more aggressive driving style, a Performer 750, or even the AVS will be the better choice. The adjusting itself is not hard on any Edelbrock.

I've seen a lot of trouble with Holleys (leaking), so I would avoid those.