IML: Please Welcome Terry

New Subscriber(s): Terry
Email Address is: singing@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Car(s) owned: 1964 Imperial Crown Sedan, White body with Black top, Black
interior, Runs great

Self-Introduction: Married Accountant, I bought this car 3.5 years ago.
Growing up we had Chrysler New Yorkers and Cadillacs.  My uncle always had
big Chryslers and a few Imperials.  This car is worth a fortune because I
put my then 16 year old son on this insurance and the premium did not go up
at all.  We have had 2.5 years of car insurance on this teenage boy for
nothing.  I do love the car.  The push button transmission is really cool.