From: Mark Evans
Sent: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 3:52 pm
Subject: Re: IML: IML web site Server problem

Server is back on-line. They actually got it going around 9am central
time. But I didn't have access from work. So, you had to wait until I
got home.

Sorry for the delay everyone.

--MarkE

This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply
to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with
everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the