IML: Manuals

Kenyon,
These are not manuals from Chrysler but they may be of use for the members.

Loose leaf(easy scan) CARTER CARBURETOR service
Basic and emission info
Thermo-quad
AFB-AVS
BBD, not much interest among Imperial owners
BBS             ditto
RBS               "
YF-YFA          "       Carter-Weber
740                 "                 "
TYF                 "                 "
These are direct from Carter from the early 80's

Chrysler Automatic Transmission repair  from Lincoln Technical Instuite.
Section C  for  the large car transmission, later model
Section H,  Torqueflite "8"  with the parking brake on the back
Section J,   Torqueflite "6"

While this probably is not a replacement for theFSM, they do have clear pictures and drawings and easy to follow instructions

If you want to add these to our online information I'll ship them out to you,  I know I have your address somewhere, it would be easier if you would give it to me again.

Bill Miller
68 Crown 4dr HT
abmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx