Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:59 PM
Subject: RE: IML: IML Webmonsters: mailing list woes

Mike;

  Here in Minneapolis we are getting a slightly more solid version of your
rain, so we're shoveling it rather than sloshing about in it.

Kristian

1963 Imperial Crown Southampton 4-door

Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:26 PM
To: iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did everyone get dropped from the mailing list today??
It's been really quiet all day today.
Are the floods here in Oregon affecting everyone ?
I hope everyone in the East and Midwest is surviving OK.
-Mike in dismal rainy Oregon

On 12/4/07, Mark Elliott <deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx