IML: Winter slow downs and maintenance

It did slow down quite a bit this time last year also.
Especially, with Christmas upon us, and Winter here in most of
the Northern parts and cars in hibernation.  We are very
fortunate that our weather here in Southern Arizona does NOT
include the White stuff and that we do not have to hibernate our
Imperials for months on end.  We just have to worry about rubber
and plastic parts and paint being UV damaged.
  That reminds me, does anyone know a source for PARCHMENT
coloured vinyl roof for our 1975 LeBaron 4 DrHt?

Æyn & Patrick