RE: IML: IML Webmonsters: mailing list woes

RE: IML: IML Webmonsters: mailing list woes

Hey, Keith;

   Yeah, by all means look me up if and/or when you come down here- I'm easy
to find- I live precisely on the 45th parallel (Northeast Broadway street in
Minneapolis), and my cellular-telephone number is 612.205.7705.
   Will you drive your Imp when you come? My '63 is the most reliable car I
own- including all the modern ones (the everyday ones that are only twenty
or twenty-one years old)- so it's the car I take whenever I hit the road-
other than winter, of course.
   Is your Imp a sedan, or hardtop? I used to have a very nice black 1957
LeBaron six-window sedan with the grey wool broadcloth upholstery, and I've
kicked myself many times for parting with it when I moved to Tennessee in
1977. I love the '57 to '59 body-style, and especially the six-window sedan.
At least the '63 Crown I have now is the last of the swoopy, curvaceous
Imperials. I like the '64 through '66 also (I have a '66 4-door, and a '67
Crown Coupe), but the exterior-design[s] of the '57 through '63 are still so
very seductive- I just really like fins and interesting tail-lights.
   Let me know where and when, and it will be nice to meet you.

Yours,

Kristian Oyen