Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 11:36 PM
Subject: IML: Admin Comment Mailing List issue with Digest Mode subscribers

Hi All:
   We are having a problem with the digest mode of the mailing
list so those people are not getting any of the list e-mails.  I
realize it is kind of silly to send an e-mail to let people know
their e-mail isn't working but those members are likely to be
sending messages to the list wondering what is going on.  I have
no means of e-mailing them off line so kindly just ignore those
messages should they come in and I will answer them off line.

   Just want yall to know we are aware of the issue and working
on it.

        Steve B.