Re: IML: New Paint Job

I just seen a 75 or so Imperial in North Bend today.  Beauitful car.  Four Dr Ht Kind of a gray with black top.  It was at a restruant that I was in having breakfast and I thought to watch for the owner,but missed him.  Later seen it in Coos Bay, so it is probably from around here. Will be watching for it and hopfully get to talk to the owner.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 7:35 PM
Subject: IML: New Paint Job

I just had my 65 Crown repainted by Contra Costa Auto Body in Concord, CA. The Car was pretty straight to begin with so I was pleasantly surprised when they confirmed that the body only needed some minor work. The car was originally green. The sander revealed it to be a lighter green that had since been painted black at some time in its life, which appeared to be a good repaint according to the shop. The exterior  lends itself to black since the interior seats are black leather with the cloth with the fleur de lys pattern and  and black dash pad. Door panels are black as well.

Anyway, I was quite pleased with the results and would recommend this shop. I was getting 10k quotes from other shops. They did it for 5k.

I also had the hood ornament eagle rechromed as well as the rear deck letters. The other chrome is pretty good. That hood ornament just gleams and looks great from the driver's seat!