IML: good old 604 tranny 1990 imperial

John,

You might also find help from the Imperial list. I've copied the OIC here in the hope of finding some help for you.

Greg Gryczan

West Palm Beach, FL

U.S.A.

-------------- Original message from "chefjohn861" < chefjohn861@xxxxxxxx>: --------------

can someone tell me where the tcm or tranny computer is located . is
it on the tranny. i want to put one in but don't want to pay a dealer or
anyone to do it. or do it need to be set up after installation.
thanks
john from ottawa

__._,_.___
Replies to this message will go to the entire list.
Online Imperial Club Community Addresses:
Sponsor home page: http://www.imperialclub.com
Post a message: OIC-ImpSalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MARKETPLACE
Yahoo! Groups