Re: IML: relined drum shoes

>     Where the heck did you get real brake pads? The
> only ones I see
> anymore are the occasional NOS ones...
>
>       -Kle.
>       '69 Crown 4DHT (currently outside, damnit!)

Well, if you were making those out of a material that
had generated numerous class action lawsuits big
enough to justify TV commercial saturation for years,
would you advertise, or go word of mouth?

There's someone near here that has a little hole in
the wall and does this sort of thing.  There are a
load of shoes down at Doc's and perhaps 4-6 pickup
truck beds full of them at Lowell's.

Contact me off-list if interested.

-K