From: Rob van der Es <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 5:02 am
Subject: Re: IML: Has anyone posted to the list in the past 6 days?

Yep. the list is up and running.

But very quiet at this time of year!

Cheers,

Robert

----- Original Message -----

From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx

Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 1:23 PM

Fellow Imperialist Graham:

    We are shopping for things Imperial and making 'wish lists' for the 'foster car' we each have adopted..........

Jack

In a message dated 12/6/2007 11:40:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, GHQuimby@xxxxxxx writes:

Fellow Imperialists,

I have not received a digest from the list since December 1st.  Has no one sent anything for a week?  I checked my spam settings.  If the list is up and running, please contact me directly.

Graham Quimby

62 Caramel Crown 2 Door Hardtop