IML: Please Welcome Carl G. Fiebich

New Subscriber(s): Carl G. Fiebich
Email Address is: carlandlila@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Fenton, Michigan

Car(s) owned: 1963 Crown four door hardtop, black with tan interior, 1964
Crown Convertible, maroon with white leather interior and white top.

Self-Introduction: Recently retired and ready to work on my cars, have 48
Windsor four door blue sedan, the above Imperials, 1969 GTS 383 four speed,
full delete, green with black interior, purchased new after coming home from
Vietnam, 1979 LeBaron coupe, 318, all options, brown with tan interior,
bought new with my first big bonus.

I have built an auto shop and storeage for all cars.  My first project is
the 63 Imperial.