Verzonden: wo 12/12/2007 23:57
Aan: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: IML: soooo fast

You guys are all a bunch of dream killers.

I mean really!

Why go buy a nice quiet BMW for less with all of those
modern saftey gee-gaws when you can be a MAN and
engineer/build your own monster?

I say: Go Man Go!

If a guy wants to go 200mph in his Imperial, why ask
why?

They asked Sir Edmund Hillary stupid questions like
that about climbing Everest, and we all know what he
said in response.

I mean, why does a dog lick his you-know-whats?

BECAUSE HE CAN!

So go out and make us proud!

And send pictures.

I just hope you drive it down into France and frighten
the local population there too!  Get yourself a "USA"
white oval "country" sticker for the back and learn to
swear and swerve the car like an american would and
you'll be all set.

Oh, and make sure to buy one of those stupid car
first-aid kits.  The one with the little bandages?
Put it someplace where people can see it and point to
it when people look concerned about your safety.

Tell them that since you're prepared, it's OK!

-K