RE: IML: Bookin'

As you-guys know (or at least a lot of you), if the chassis is set up right, it doesn't matter what body is on it. So I say to you, Remco-- after you have spent about $200k USD, let us know the end result!!!

------------- Original message from "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------