RE: IML: Even faster then an Imperial or a Burgatti - USA made Shelby Su

RE: IML: Even faster then an Imperial or a Burgatti - USA made Shelby Supercar = 411 KPH

Hi all,

I must correct the notion that the Burgatti Veyron is the world's fastest production car, last September of this year my partner Vic's 71 year old father Charlie Bigelow (retired NASCAR driver) drove the Shelby Supercar Ultimate Aero to 256 MPH, or 412 KPH !!!

The recent Dubai Int'l Car Show honored this accomplishment by placing the image of the Shelby Supercar on the face on the car show tickets.

Shelby website with videos of the car and the record breaking test runs: http://www.shelbysupercars.com/

Very fun cover story on the Sunday Nov. 4 Tri-City Herald: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/tch/local/story/9430184p-9342362c.html

Pix of Charlie and his Ultralight for the article: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/tch/local/photos/story/9432348p-9344556c.html

And… Charlie and Jerod Shelby (Shelby SuperCar designer/owner) might be on Jay Leno's Tonight Show if the writers strike ever ends?  Charlie has already been interviewed by Sports Illustrated and CNN.

Whoo Hoo, happy holidays!

Marc

'66 Crown Coupe - The IMP

Regional Director