Re: IML: 1956 Imperial Hubcaps

No thanks!
Lewis

On Dec 17, 2007, at 3:02 PM, Jeff Gretz wrote:

I have three almost perfect original ’56 Imperial hubcaps for sale - no dents, no scratches, and no cracks in the plastic center. They don’t need re-finishing of any kind. Please let me know if you’re interested before I put them on eBay. I can send pictures.

Jeff
1956 Imperial
1963 Imperial

Jeff Gretz