From: "Steve B."
Subject: IML: Please Welcome David Randall
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:43:58 -0500

New Subscriber(s): David Randall
Email Address is: david.randall@xxxxxxx
Member Location: British Columbia, Canada

Car(s) owned: a 1981 Cordoba with 318 4bbl.

Self-Introduction: Previously into Cadillacs, a Mopar rabid friend has
turned me on to Chryslers. I want to find a very good two-door '76-'78 New
Yorker Brougham that has the A727 with lock-up torque convertor.
I also love '61-'63 Imperials, and '67-'68 C-body coupes.
I can't exactly explain my shift to Chryslers; they just seem more "real"
than anything else in the '70s.