warning about bypassing ign circuit (was Re: IML: Starting my 64 Imperia

warning about bypassing ign circuit (was Re: IML: Starting my 64 Imperial)

>>You can bypass the ignition key start circuit by jumping the large battery terminal at the >>starter relay to the "B" terminal right at the relay.

Yes, this works AND it bypasses the neutral start switch.  You must be 100% certain the car is in park or neutral before doing this or you may be very, very sorry.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver 200,000 miles
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man