IML: Please Welcome Rob McArter

New Subscriber(s): Rob McArter
Email Address is: m_rgm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: toronto  ontario

Car(s) owned: 1992 Chrysler Imperial,  white with blue interior 185,000 kms
(I have been accused of becoming my late father who drove white Imperials)

Self-Introduction: I am a lawyer presently retired due to injuries from a
car accident  and secondary progressive multiple sclerosis.  I have always
loved cars in general particularly Imperials and Cadillacs as I grew up with
them,  Have a large collection of automobile books and  original sales
literature.