Re: IML: Help us complete the set ? 1992~1993 FSM's sought

Re: IML: Help us complete the set ? 1992~1993 FSM's sought

Thanks for doing this Kenyon.  Merry Christmas.

Kyle/Dallas

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks.

We "think" that we have a nearly complete set of
Service Manuals scanned now. Not all are posted, but
almost all are scanned and "in the can", so to speak.

That's 1926-1991.

If anyone here has or would like to
buy/donate/get-after-scanning the 1992 and/or 1993
Service Manuals, we'd really like to get them knocked
out.

The Service manuals started at about 112 pages in 1926
with a parchment cover that feels a little like
leather and progressed to 600 pages by 1934, where
they hovered until 1983.

1990's were real monsters at 1200 pages or so, with
lots and lots of space devoted to all of the
additional wiring diagrams.

We're almost there - we're hoping that there are some
of the "last years" folks that would be willing to
step up and help fill "their" pages out for future
reference.

There are copies currently/recently listed on ebay.

Help?