From: Steve B.
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 7:08 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Mike M.

New Subscriber(s): Mike M.
Email Address is: code3mmc@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Frankfort, KY

Car(s) owned: None at this time

Self-Introduction: I have been thinking about buying an older car for use as
a driver, to take road trips with and the occasional car show.  After a lot
of thought and internet time looking at various cars, I've settled on
looking for a 1945-1966 Chrysler.  I'm leaning towards an early 1950's model
with the Hemi or a 1964-1966 Imperial.