From: aeyn <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 5:05 am
Subject: Re: IML: Upper A Arm

You would think that if a front end shop KNEW WHAT THEY WERE
DOING, they should know that THIS and OTHER years of Chryslers
had THREADED ball joints and required a special socket to remove
and install.

Æyn & Patrick
1975 LeBaron
1993 Sedan

--- smoorehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Call Howe (209) 892-3464 and don't bother trying to fix it its
done. the damage that could be done to your car by trying to
fix and reuse this part isent worth it. did someone try to
press the ball joint out? I ask because a friend of mine had
his ruined that way by a front-end shop