Re: IML: 2 question's-wheels & 1932 Imperial

Re: IML: 2 question's-wheels & 1932 Imperial

I think that a 32 Imperial would be an excellent car to drive if updated with late model parts and engine.  You could drive it anywhere and still get parts. You can keep the body stock looking and really have something to be proud of.