IML: Chrysler engines

Hello everyone,

As a recent member I am just learning my way around and look forward each day to the many e-mails that are posted.  This is the most active group I have ever been associated with.

Recently a great book hit the market, "Chrysler Engines 1922-1998" by Willem L Weertman a Chrysler engineer.  The book can be purchased through the SAE at SAE customerservice@xxxxxxx.  The book is expensive at around $80, but worth every penny.

Carl Fiebich