Re: IML: Please Welcome Eric Wissing

Welcome Eric. Where in western Iowa are you located? There are several Imperial enthusiasts in the greater Omaha area, and at least one in Lincoln. There are also some folks in eastern Iowa. This is a good area for these big beauties.

"Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New Subscriber(s): Eric Wissing
Email Address is: reric55@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Western Iowa

Car(s) owned: 1963 Crown 4 door

Self-Introduction: I always enjoyed the larger cars. My Granparents were
Cadillac and Lincoln owners but we had a neighbor who owned a 1959-1962?
Imperial. I was intrigued by the headlights and the brushed steel roof. Do I
remember that correctly? Anywho, I also own a 1948 Plymouth which surprised
me with its advanced engineering for its time. So, when I spotted the 1963
Imperial I decided it would be the car for me.