From: Kevin Baert <baertk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 4:39 am
Subject: Re: IML: Wire Wheels

Well I guess you've put me in my place, should I have my cars crushed in pennance, a little sack cloth and ashes perhaps. What a pompous  ass

On 1/11/08, SherwoodK@xxxxxxx <SherwoodK@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sir:

You are absolutely incorrect on KH or Kelsey Hayes being offered on any Chrysler product and certainly not after 1956. They were ALWAYS Motor Rim and Wheel.

Sherwood Kahlenberg

Check the parts books and you will see that I am correct and you are not.