From: "HOFCAG@xxxxxxx" <HOFCAG@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:44:20 PM
Subject: IML: '58 Hood Ornament

My '58 Southampton 4 door has its original hood ornament, which I have been told is rather unusual.  I guess this option wasn't ordered very often.  Does anyone know how much the hood ornament cost as an option in '58?  I haven't been able to find this particular bit of information.
Keith, Southampton 4dr