Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 12:53 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Fin trivia

Hi Don,
Cadillac is generally credited with holding the record for all your
questions..  being the first ( 1948 models) and the largest (1959 models)
and the last ( the1964 models) although, we all know Imperial did it better.
Matt
Donn Reese <DReese@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

	"Which was the first American production car to have fins?
	Which car had the tallest fins? (This was a discussion here last
year, was there ever a conclusion?)
	Which was the last American production car to have fins?

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---