Re: IML: 1/3 Scale Imperial's

Hi all...the latest issue of the WPC Chrysler Club's Newsletter had an ad in the classified section for a " 59 Fury Jr." Some info I received (via email) from the seller showed me the various makes of 1/3-Scale cars that were made available by a number of suppliers. Although these 'junior' vehicles were originally made for PROMOTIONAL purposes they could apparently also be ordered by a customer who wanted one for their child so it would match the new full-sized vehicle that they just bought.
My question is whether or not anyone knows if there were any IMPERIAL Juniors produced?? Although  (from what I read in several articles) these 'junior-sized' cars were made in 1/3 scale up to around 1959 at least some were then produced in 1/4 scale which would have held one child instead of the 2-child/1-small-adult that the 1/3 scale cars could accomodate. I found pictures of MERCURY's, CORVETTE's, PONTIAC's and FURY's  but nothing about any IMPERIALS.......
...does anyone have any info about a 1/3 scale Imperial Jr.  ????
thanks ALL !!!
Dan Melnik
..feel free to email me directly (dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) since while this is relating to IMPERIALS in general I may be streatching the point a bit here!