From: Phil Courant - ACCF <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 5:36 am
Subject: Re: IML: Light Above Radio-'58

Of course my reproductions will also warp, poor design of the light I am affraid with no centre support, so if I can make them to a better design i will so that does not happen.
The other problem is that the bulb is a 15W (# 1004) which give a lot of heat very closed to the lens !! Remember that the map light is illuminated every time one door is open .. If you leave the door opened several minutes the lens becomes a little .. soft.

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) :   http://www.ch300imp.com