Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:33 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Light Above Radio-'58

That is very true Phil, but to avoid this the remedy is very simple :)
Remove the bulb, and replace it with a white power LED !!
A LED produce no heat at all, and if the light is not bright enough (allthough there are very powerful LED's available these days) you can couple two or three LED , there is certainly room enough to do so.

And remember, NO heat !

Good luck,

Robert