IML: Re Sacramento

David
Thanks for the info on Patterson, I've never been there, Lowell told me it was near Sacramento, down here in Australia anything within 500 miles of a given point is classed as "near" or "not far from", when we have cattle stations, (ranches), bigger than some countries in the world.
We can get Texas into one of our smaller states 2 1/2 times, but don't tell a Texan, he'll get upset 'cos "nothing's bigger than Texas", he, he, he.

Just keeping it light hearted, we're only here for a short time, let's make it a good time, your a long time dead !

Tony, Oz