IML: 1950's Imperial interiors

We have a 1952 Custom Imperial four door sedan.  Pictures are posted on: Imperials by Year, autobiographies, 1952 Imperial, (the first one listed, click on the blue).  The survivor, which is now BlackImperialRose.

It has grey broadcloth with dark grey leather caps.  It is all original with very low miles (11,503), but does have some wear on the front seat, which is visable in the pictures.

We are very interested in any pictures of interiors in leather that would be identical to that year (era), to use as a guide for restoration.

We are interested in: (A) leaving it as is, (comments very welcome on advisability of this option), (B) restoring with the original grey broadcloth, or (C) re-doing in leather.

Thanks!

MDA