Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:44 PM
Subject: IML: 1971 Imperial Paisley Mod Top Imperial

I looked at a somewhat rusty 1971 "Mod Top" (sparkling
burgundy metallic) Imperial for sale today. The top is
intact, the rest of the car has rust issues. interior
pretty good. Too much work for me to tackle, if anyone
is interested let me know and I will forward the phone
number of the owner. Regards, Bill Adams