IML: Parts for 1970 Imperial LeBaron

Hi guys, i`m trying to find some parts for my 1970 Imperial LeBaron.

#1. Transfer switch, it`s a vacuum switch for the fresh air door in the auto-temp system, lockated in the resirculate gate/door area.

#2. Passenger side rear view mirror.

I was thinking it should be easy to find parts for my car, but i have to admit that i was very wrong.

I need the transfer switch to get the auto-temp to work properly, the one i have is broken and wery hard to fix. The passenger side rear view mirror is not mounted stock on my car, but it would be a lot better ride with the mirror in place. The parts (if achieveble) dont have to be NOS, but can be used as long as they are working good and looks ok.

Hope some one have the parts i`m searching for ,or can provide some information about where to get them.

Thanks Espen

Få din egen, gratis e-postadresse på Start.no

----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm