IML: car show

Hi All,
Went to a car show today at Grand Island, NE.  Ron Kester, our local restoration artist had Charlie Hansens' 59 LeBaron there. Big and Black and Beautiful.  I know it got at least 2 votes for Peoples Choice.  He is also working on a 57 Convertible , also Black , it will be ready for the interior before too many weeks.  Ron had 5 cars and a rolling chassis at the show.   Most of the cars there were street rods but the Imperial was the best in my mind.
Bill Miller
68 Crown 4dr HT
64 300K conv.