IML: 59 413 engine color

I am rebuilding my 413 and wondering about color. I understand the main engine block is black. Is the intake manifold black? I know the air filter is gold What about the cruise control housing? Is the water pump black? Was the black a gloss or semi gloss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a great website for imperial owners and I really enjoy the quick feedback. Thank you, David Carpenter