Re: IML: IML-Join: Please Welcome ric lavelle

From: automated@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:59:02 -0800

>New Subscriber(s): ric lavelle
>Email Address is: ricstlmo69@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Member Location: st. louis, mo.
>
>Car(s) owned: 1992 3.8
>
>Self-Introduction: I am the proud owner of a very well maintained
1992 Imperial. It looks exactly like Anthonies 92 posted on thi
site. I have had the car repainted and changed the wheels and
tires to bring it into the new century, but I would very much like
to get more power out of this 3.8 with 152000 pampered miles.
There are many 3.8 sixes on the market today with much more than
150 H.P. but some of the power chips advertised on the web do not
work for some reason. I would appreciate any ideas as I really
have become faithful to making this car my daily driver. Thanks,
Ric