From: Elijah Scott <imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 6:16:46 AM
Subject: Re: IML: imperial value cover decals

Jim Osborn Reproductions makes excellent valve cover decals for Imperials, and they are inexpensive, too!

http://www.osborn-reproduction.com

The '59-'62 decal is shown at http://catalog.osborn-reproduction.com/index.php?productID=75900

Good luck!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron
1971 Imperial LeBaron